- Pray more often. For every prostration that you perform Allah will raise your position by one degree. Hadith Muslim
- You are nothing but a collection of days, once those days have passed so will you.
Hasan al Basri
- Wasting time is worse than death because death separates you from this world whereas time separates you from Allah. Ibn al Qayyim
- Two armies that can never be defeated are the sincere heart and the righteous dua. Ibn Taymiyyah
- If the pains of this world tire you, do not grieve. For it may be that Allah wishes to hear your voice by way of dua.
Ibn al Qayyim
- The breath of the mouth of the one who fasts us better in Allah’s estimation than the smell of perfume. Hadith Ibn Majah
- All of a human beings words count against him and not for him, except commanding the right and forbidding the wrong, and with the mention of Allah. Hadith Tirmidhi
- Every Deen has an innate character. The character of Islam is modesty. Hadith Abu Dawood
- Take advantage of five before five: your youth, before old age, your health, before sickness; your wealth, before poverty; your free time before becoming busy; and your life, before your death.
- And if you could count the graces of Allah, never could you be able to count them. Quran [14:34]
- Allah does not burden a soul more than it can bear. Quran [2:286]
- Allah will not give mercy to anyone except those who give mercy to others.
- When you see a person who has been given more than you in money and beauty, look to those, who have been given less. Hadith Muslim
- A true Muslim is thankful to Allah in prosperity, and resigned to his will in adversity. Hadith Muslim
- No man is a true believer unless he desires for his brother what he desires for himself. Hadith Bukhari
- Live in this world as if you will live here forever; prepare for the hereafter as if you will die tomorrow. Hadith Bukhari
- Say, Indeed, my prayer, my sacrifice, my living and my dying are for Allah, Lord if the Universe. Quran [6:162]
- So which of the favours of your Lord would you deny. Quran [55:13]
- Remember Me (Allah) , and I will remember you. Quran [2:152]
- The best richness is the richness of the soul. Hadith Bukhari
- There is a polish for everything that takes away rust; and the polish for the heart is the remembrance of Allah.
- There are two blessings which many people lose: health and free time for doing good. Hadith Bukhari
- Successful indeed are the believers. Those who humble themselves in their prayers… Quran [23:1-2]
- Indeed, Allah will not change the condition of a people until they change what is within themselves. Quran [13:11]
- So verily, with hardship, there is ease.
- Every soul shall taste death. Quran [3:185]
- Beware of hoping for forgiveness without working for it. Hasan al Basri
- And who is better in speech than one who invites to Allah and does righteousness and says, “Indeed, I am of the Muslims.” Quran [41:33]
- …fasting is like a shield, and he who fasts has two joys: a joy when he breaks his fast and a joy when he meets his Lord. Hadith Qudsi
- Whoever does not give up forged speech and evil actions, Allah is not in need of his leaving his food and drink. Hadith Bukhari