1. When you see them, they remind you of Allah.
2. When you sit with them, it increases your Iman….
3. When they speak to you, it increases your knowledge.
4. When you see their actions, you remember the Akhirah.
• The company of a good friend is like an owner of musk;
if you don’t buy anything, you will get the smell of it.
The company of a bad friend is like the *blacksmith’s bellows*
if you are not affected by its black dirt,
you will be touched by its smoke.
*– Prophet Muhammad(Sallallahu ‘Alayhi wa sallam)*
• Be with someone who reminds you of Allah.
The Prophet (Sallallaahu Alayhi wa sallam) *said:*
*“A person is likely to follow the faith of his friend,*
*so be careful whom you befriend."*
[Abu Daawood & Tirmithi]